Building a Life in Recovery
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) at CeDAR teaches essential early recovery concepts, skill-building, addiction and recovery education, relapse prevention, mental health care, mindfulness practices and family engagement.
CeDAR's Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) program includes:
- Day or evening groups for easy scheduling
- 12-week program curriculum
- Individual Addiction Psychiatry sessions
- Random alcohol and other drug monitoring
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) management
We utilize this comprehensive approach to emphasize overall health and wellness. Our therapeutic processes are designed to improve the functioning of participants in each dimension of their lives.
CeDAR’s Outpatient Treatment Services are offered at two locations:
CeDAR - Center for Dependency, Addiction and Rehabilitation
1693 Quentin Street
Aurora, CO 80303
Boulder Health Center
5495 Arapahoe Ave. Suite 101-A
Boulder, CO 80303
Business office hours are 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday-Friday.