Supporting Professional Peers
Professional Continuing Care Group at CeDAR helps those seeking to regain their professional status and to stay engaged in recovery past outpatient and residential treatment. Monitoring agencies often ask their clients to stay connected with structured addiction treatment to achieve long-term recovery.
CeDAR Professionals Continuing Care Group offers:
- Weekly 90-minute therapy group for professionals
- 26-week curriculum
- Weekly alcohol and drug monitoring
- Family Week participation
- Relapse prevention therapy model of care
- Compliant level of care for individuals participating in formal professional monitoring programs
- Appropriate level of care for individuals leaving Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) or Residential Treatment
CeDAR provides this support group dedicated to licensed professionals to assist individuals in maintaining recovery from addiction, preventing relapse, and better ensuring long-term recovery.
CeDAR’s Outpatient Treatment Services are offered at two locations:
CeDAR - Center for Dependency, Addiction and Rehabilitation
1693 Quentin Street
Aurora, CO 80303
Boulder Health Center
5495 Arapahoe Ave. Suite 101-A
Boulder, CO 80303
Business office hours are 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday-Friday.