The impaired professionals component of our continuum will assist individuals in obtaining, maintaining and preventing relapse in addiction recovery in order to promote and achieve safe and effective professional practice.
- Utilizes a relapse prevention therapy model of care
- 6 month minimum length of stay
- Weekly 90 minute group therapy specific to the professional patient population
- Appropriate for individuals leaving Primary IOP or Residential Treatment
- Appropriate for individuals participating in formal professional monitoring programs