Mental Health Related to Addiction
CeDAR’s team of licensed and credentialed UCHealth staff treats each person as an individual. We know that addiction affects many parts of our lives, so we work with each person to develop a customized treatment strategy.
Specialized areas of treatment at CeDAR set us apart from other facilities. We treat co-occurring issues with the highest levels of clinical care. Our multidisciplinary team has specific awareness and sensitivity for:
- Traumas that many of our patients have experienced
- The reality that men, women, and others need to be treated uniquely
- Treating substance abuse that is interrelated with a psychiatric disorder
- Managing chronic pain responsibly
- Complex medical issues related to addiction
CeDAR is uniquely qualified to offer treatment for co-occurring mental health issues in tandem with treatment for substance use. We use a chronic care model offering a continuum of treatment services available for up to two years.