The ability for people to step outside of their regular surroundings and safely remove harmful substances from their system lays the foundation for long-term drug and alcohol addiction recovery. While outpatient drug treatment programs can be helpful as a follow-up to inpatient treatment, we find that they don’t provide the 24-hour care people need in the early days of recovery. Our Denver detox and inpatient addiction recovery center at CeDAR does not look or feel like a typical rehab; it feels more like a college campus. If you are considering a residential detox and rehab, we invite you to join us at our Denver treatment center.
For many people with addiction, a residential treatment program is one of the most important investments in their health and well-being. This type of treatment means living away from home in a center where you will work with therapists and others going through the same challenges you are. In this recovery-centered environment, you’ll have access to incredible opportunities for healing. Our inpatient drug rehab at CeDAR is ready to support you as you change the course of your future.
Addiction Recovery Starts in Residential Detox
If you are considering an inpatient detox program, Denver has many programs to choose from. The best way to find a good detox center is to plan ahead instead of waiting until you are completely out of options. Searching for whichever Denver medical detox is closest to your location may not give you the results you want. Every person facing drug and alcohol addiction needs to consider the value of inpatient drug rehab. It is a hard decision. You will need to live away from home for a short time as you work on healing. Yet, the benefits of this type of treatment are profound for many people. It may change your future and give you new opportunities for healing. Some of the benefits you may see include:
- Focused attention on your needs. Here, you do not have to worry about responsibilities at home, work, or school. The focus is solely on helping you to recover. That focus is often critical for long-term addiction recovery.
- Fewer distractions and risks. As a drug-free environment, there’s no risk or temptation to use here. You’ll have access to medications to better control your cravings. You’re also very safe here.
- Treat all needs at one time. At CeDAR, you will work on healing your physical body as well as your mental health. You may find yourself working on overcoming past trauma, depression, and anxiety. More so, there’s a medical team available to support long-lasting treatment.
- Consider a gender-specific program. Many people benefit from therapy that’s in a gender-specific program. That means you’ll work with and live with people of your own gender, reducing risks and improving comfort levels.
- You’ll leave a better person. One of the core benefits of this type of therapy is that it enables you to leave restored and work on your health.
What benefits do you hope to see? Often, even the most challenging of topics can be managed in this type of location. It creates a space for you to heal, learn, grow, and even work through family relationship problems in a safe and productive manner. You’ll gain self-confidence and learn to be more self-aware. You may even leave here better able to be a friend, parent, spouse, or partner to others.
Finding the Residential Rehab You Need
At CeDAR, we work closely with our team to create the right atmosphere for your best opportunities for growth and healing. We offer a range of program options to support you, including:
- Family program
- Extended addiction treatment
- Partial hospitalization program
- Outpatient treatment programs
Once you leave residential therapy, you’ll have access to our outpatient and alumni programs. These continue to support you for months or years to come, keeping you on the path of recovery.
Our team also can help you with mental health disorders. That includes providing access to dual diagnosis treatment. This can include treatment for complex conditions, including bipolar disorder and trauma. In treatment, you’ll gain the skills you need to thrive in life.
Invest in Your Future at CeDAR
Make the decision now to get help for drug and alcohol addiction. That may involve taking some time away from family, work, and life to focus on yourself in an inpatient drug rehab. That break gives your body and brain time to heal. It may mean the difference between thriving and relapsing. At CeDAR, we offer a comprehensive, welcoming, and supportive program where you’ll feel at home. Learn more about our treatment program when you call 720.848.3000 or connect with us now online.